There are 3 bands of charges for all NHS dental treatments. As from April 2019, the current dental charges are:
- Band 1 Dental Treatment: £23.80
- Band 2 Dental Treatment: £65.20
- Band 3 Dental Treatment: £282.20
- Free NHS Dental Treatment.
Free NHS Dental Treatment.
You don’t have to pay for NHS dental treatment if you’re:
- under 18, or under 19 and in full-time education
- pregnant or have had a baby in the previous 12 months
- receiving low income benefits, or you’re under 20 and a dependant of someone receiving low income benefits
Low income benefits
You’re entitled to free NHS dental treatment if you or your spouse (including civil partner) receive:
- Income Support
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- Universal Credit (in certain circumstances)
Certificates to help with health costs
You can receive free NHS dental treatment if you’re entitled to or named on:
- a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- a valid HC2 certificate – which is available for people on a low income
People named on an NHS certificate for partial help with health costs (HC3) may also get help.
You’ll be asked to show your dentist written proof that you don’t have to pay for all or part of your NHS treatment. You’ll also be asked to sign a form to confirm that you don’t have to pay.
Have been with this dental practice for many years and i am always happy with the treatment i receive. I am a nervous patient but everyone there takes time to explain what is happening and I finally have a dentist i can trust. Definitely recommend to family and friends.
Fantastic service! I took my autistic son to them today they couldnt of been more caring , made us both feel very welcome and calm. It was the first time my son ever had an x-ray. The lady spoke calmly to him all through it and the dentist was also a lovely lady. My son came out of there full of smiles telling me they are really nice. He wants to keep going here which makes me as his mum happy.I totally trust this dentist they are the best dentist we have been to 🙂
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Saldkhar for repair to a chipped tooth. Both Dr. Saldkhar and her dental assistant were extremely professional and thorough in their work. I am extremely happy with the final result. All staff at the practice are extremely knowledgeable and friendly in their respective roles. I am more than happy to provide referrals in future should anyone require a holistic dental practitioners.