If you have multiple teeth missing, one solution is to have a denture. Here is how it works:
- First appointments Moulds are made .
- Second appointment bite is registered.
- Third appointment will be try in Where you will be given enough time to see how your teeth look like. Any changes can be made at this stage.
- Final appointment you will get your denture.
What are dentures?
Dentures are removable appliances that can replace missing teeth and help restore your smile. If you’ve lost all of your natural teeth, whether from gum disease, tooth decay or injury, replacing missing teeth will benefit your appearance and your health.
How are they made?
- First appointments top and bottom Moulds are made You will be given appointment after 2 weeks’ time .
- Second appointment dental bite is registered.You will be given next appointment.
- Third appointment will be try- in Where you will be given enough time to see how your teeth look like. This stage the teeth are arranged in wax.Any changes can be made at this stage.
Types of Denture
Your dentist will give you several options that vary in price and complexity of procedure. You should work with your dental professional to make the best decision for you, but here’s what you need to know beforehand.
Full dentures consist of both upper and lower sets, and are mainly used when all natural teeth are gone. With Proper care and maintainence full dentures can last anywhere from 5–10 years.
Partial dentures are recommended when one or more natural teeth need to be replaced. They also help keep your remaining teeth from shifting.
What are Cobalt Chrome Dentures?
Cobalt Chrome dentures have a metal base plate or framework that sits on and around the natural teeth onto which denture teeth are attached by acrylic.
How they Work?
Stability (not rocking) and retention (grip) come from the metal framework gripping the natural teeth so will be affected by both the number and position of your remaining teeth.
What are their Advantages?
- Most comfortable to wear
- Best if you have gag reflex.
- Easiest to adapt to
- Smaller, thinner and more streamlined
- The best grip (retention)
- Best chewing experience
- The most hygienic
- Very close fitting and precise
- Are designed specific to each mouth- numerous features can be incorporated to improve the denture
- Can use precision attachments
- Very strong
- Patients have good confidence in wearing them.Clasps can easily be tightened to increase the grip
Have been with this dental practice for many years and i am always happy with the treatment i receive. I am a nervous patient but everyone there takes time to explain what is happening and I finally have a dentist i can trust. Definitely recommend to family and friends.
Fantastic service! I took my autistic son to them today they couldnt of been more caring , made us both feel very welcome and calm. It was the first time my son ever had an x-ray. The lady spoke calmly to him all through it and the dentist was also a lovely lady. My son came out of there full of smiles telling me they are really nice. He wants to keep going here which makes me as his mum happy.I totally trust this dentist they are the best dentist we have been to 🙂
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Saldkhar for repair to a chipped tooth. Both Dr. Saldkhar and her dental assistant were extremely professional and thorough in their work. I am extremely happy with the final result. All staff at the practice are extremely knowledgeable and friendly in their respective roles. I am more than happy to provide referrals in future should anyone require a holistic dental practitioners.